Is long hair on guys attractive?

Do people find guys with long hair attractive

• eww long hair no
  • i love long hair guys :D
  • meh

Most Helpful Girl

• How long are we talking about? Long like girls hair? Short hair looks better on most of the guys! But few guys can look nice with long hair. But ill vote A<---

What Girls Said 17

• Some girls I know love it. Me personally, I hate it. I would feel like I'm with a girl. Some girls have that hairstyle where their hair is basically shaved all off, and a lot of guys say they don't like it because it's too boyish. Longer hair is like that in reverse for me.
    I just can't imagine kissing a man and when I touch his head or neck I feel a bunch of hair. It's too girly. What am I gonna do? Run my fingers through it? Na, just chop it off lol.

As I said though, some girls really love it. This is just my own opinion.

• It can be. Just keep it clean and combed lol

• I love it short just not too short like a fohawk. Just a bit more grown than that.

• how long are we talking?
    that could make a lot of difference in the voting :3

• Completely depends on 2 things: the guys face & style. Johnny Depp looks great with long hair and Kurt Cobain definitely pulled it off. Grunge style goes nicely with long hair. No ponytails though!!!

• Oh okay no pony tails

• Okay actually I have seen one hot guy with a ponytail but he was 100% Native American so it worked for him, but any other guy.. it just looks redneckish to me. Just being brutally honest!

• I'm 70 percent native ;) too and I don't see that much full bloods tho

• If he keep it clean and neat. It is perfectly good.

• I like it but it depends on the guy and how long

• hellllllllllllllllllllllllll fuckin noooooooooooooo
    unless you are super frickin god-level attractive, then it's fine, but it's still better without.
    but that's just my opinion so don't get butthurt please

• I do agree xD if your hot you don't have to worry about how you look like and I am not buthurt too lol honesty to max :p

• I think a little long it cool. But not all the way to the shoulders. Maybe just long enough to be able to flip your hair. You also have to take face structure into concideration.

• Oaccasionally, but not in general. If you look anything like this fella
    fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/.../...244966_n.jpg

Go head, but most of the time I prefer short or shortish hair on men

• Lol don't look any where near like that guy in the picture xD might as well just stick with short hair than

• I think as long as they keep it combed and clean it can look good

• Only if he looks like Frank Waln
    nativenewsonline.net/.../Frank-Waln.jpg

• I love long hair on guys mess good too lol

• In my opinion I don't like guys with really long hair

• It can be. Some guys with skinny or chiseled faces look better with long hair than they would with short hair. But in general, I prefer guys with chin or shoulder length hair.

• long and messy no, clean and nice yes

• omg yeeeeeeeeeeees
    most of the time

What Guys Said 4

• it really depends if you can pull it off. my friend is growing out his hair and he is looking real fucking trashy right now. everyone is telling him to cut it. he just cannot pull it off. he looks really good with short hair. long is wayyy too shaggy and frizzy on him.

• Guys I really have to recomend long hair.
    Keeps away the chavs, norms and bitches, but brings out the artists, academics, geeks and alternative girls in droves.

• If I can't tell whether you're man or woman at first glance...

• As a dude I like it and want it xD (straight)