Where do girls like to go to hang out and talk? Need Suggestions?

I'm going to be hanging out with this girl this weekend and I'm at a loss as what to do. Where could we hang out so we can talk and get to know each other better?

I was thinking about going out for a drink but I'm not sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you want to spend and what you like to do. Movie are not the best cuz u can't talk. Dinner/ lunch is good or like a fair/carnival/theme park. Drinks are tough because someone has tor drive home and there is more chance of making an fool of urself/herself. Maybe like a fork and screen or a play, if she likes video games set up a system with good games, grab pizza and chill, you can bowl but that is kinda hard with two people, Maybe a netflix/redbox adventure go to a redbox rent a lot of movies go and watch them then u can talk during them, If you have money, my sister boyfriend got a 50 dollar visa giftcard and had her try on funny clothes, then went to the dresses and she tried on a cocktail dress, he bought it then told her to put it on and took her to dinner. she really liked that.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• A place where it's not too crowded and not too loud. I find that when I pick her up in the car I can get a decent conversation in on the way to a restaurant, coffee shop or a look out. Near where I live there's a nice place over looking the airport where we plane-spot and talk about where we travelled and places we visited, people in the plane, or silly things like how our names are pronounced in different languages. Depending on where you guys go (hopefully it's not loud and crowded) you guys can get a decent conversation going. Good luck!

• try any place that serves beverages with a working bathroom and a really nice atmosphere

• Going out to talk... hmmm maybe a park?