Are you difficult to get, difficult to hold, both, or neither?

So it's just a basic poll relating to your dating behavior. I'll set time guidelines because I know that the concept is vague.

Difficult to get: It takes 6 consecutive months or more of you being close to the other person for you to finally want a relationship.

Difficult to keep: You get tired of relationships and leave them often within three years.

As it's a poll you can answer for XPer but I won't respond.

• Difficult to get
  • Difficult to hold
  • Both
  • Neither

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I am a single serial dater who doesn't believe in monogamy
    or love and gets bored in nanoseconds.

That stated... I am hard to get + IMPOSSIBLE to hold

Men try and fail daily.
    EX dates never want to let go.
    I have had four intervention orders out in two years.

• I'm difficult to hold. It's easy to get me, but it's definitely hard to keep me.

• Vote a
    I need more time to get to know a person deeply before I commit myself to a relationship especially after getting hurt before...

• I'm hard to get, but once you've got me, I'm in it for the long haul.

• I need to know you first, so we'll be friends for a while, before I can trust you.

• im demi sexual meaning i only start feeling attracted to a person if i have a really close emotional connection with them. i would only consider kissing a guy about the 10th date, i wanna be friends with a guy for a long time first, things like that. i also have really high standards, but if you get me, im yours

• Difficult to get I guess, but that's mostly because it takes time for emotions to grow and I'm not getting into a relationship with a person that I don't really know. Therefore it usually take a few months before I want to start a relationship. I'm not difficult to keep though. Since it takes some time for me to be sure if I want to start a relationship I only choose those who I know will last.

What Guys Said 4

• For me personally I always fall head over heels faster than I should. If I meet a good girl, I just have a tough time saying no to trying to build a relationship.

When it comes to being difficult to keep I'm not hard there either. If you are with me, care about me, can give me some of your time & attention, I don't think I'm too needy. If you got me in a relationship & I commit to you, I mean it, so I'm not hard to keep.

• I know what I want in a person as far as morals, appearance, and personality go, and I really don't mind waiting until I find what I want.

The right one will come eventually, or at least thats what I tell myself. s (._. )7

• Both. I would like a fox next :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDyzVV_e7WM

• I'd like to think I'm both.