How do I find out he is interested, so I can ask him out?

So I am temporarily working at this job, and I am done at the end of next week. One of my co-workers is super handsome, nice and honestly I am super sexually attracted to him. However he is probably 10 years older than me (I'm 25 and I'm thinking he is around 34, 35) I have no issue with the age, but maybe I'm too young for him? Also he is divorced and has two kids (still not an issue) I haven't had much interaction with him, but I'd like to but I am running out of time to find out if he is interested so I can ask him out, what do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Has he shown any interest in you? If not, I'd say you're driving down a dead-end street. Guys are programmed to show interest in girls we like, even those of us who are shy. If he were into you, I think you'd have a decent idea by now.

• He always smiles at me, and says hello when we pass by each other. We don't really know each other all that well so it's hard to tell.

• All you can do is try to talk to him. Maybe invite him out in celebration of your leaving?

• I just sent him a work email that is a little flirty, but also could just be interpreted as being nice in case he has no interest lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I had the same problem. I knew the guy was quitting soon and I knew there was some chemistry between us, but of course I waited and it was too late and he was gone.

I'd say go for it, it's better to know if it would work out than never knowing at all.

What Guys Said 1

• Talking to him usually works

What Girls Said 0