How do I find out he is interested, so I can ask him out?

So I am temporarily working at this job, and I am done at the end of next week. One of my co-workers is super handsome, nice and honestly I am super sexually attracted to him. However he is probably 10 years older than me (I'm 25 and I'm thinking he is around 34, 35) I have no issue with the age, but maybe I'm too young for him? Also he is divorced and has two kids (still not an issue) I haven't had much interaction with him, but I'd like to but I am running out of time to find out if he is interested so I can ask him out, what do you think I should do?

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Has he shown any interest in you? If not, I'd say you're driving down a dead-end street. Guys are programmed to show interest in girls we like, even those of us who are shy. If he were into you, I think you'd have a decent idea by now.

0|0
    0|0
    • He always smiles at me, and says hello when we pass by each other. We don't really know each other all that well so it's hard to tell.

• All you can do is try to talk to him. Maybe invite him out in celebration of your leaving?

• I just sent him a work email that is a little flirty, but also could just be interpreted as being nice in case he has no interest lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I had the same problem. I knew the guy was quitting soon and I knew there was some chemistry between us, but of course I waited and it was too late and he was gone.

I'd say go for it, it's better to know if it would work out than never knowing at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Talking to him usually works

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!