Girls/Guys why do you reject other guys/girls?

Just curious as to everyone's reasons. I'll start. I've never rejected a girl before but if I were to reject a girl it would either be because she was too good for me, I couldn't have a conversation with her because of different interests or because there was no connection there. What are your reasons?

Most Helpful Girl

• I reject guys if they approach me with something like "you're goregeous, can I get your number? Or something else really really lame. That shit annoys me like fuck. I'm not trying to be pretentious, but trying to win me over through commenting on my looks would be the worst case scenario and therefore lead to immediate rejection. Also, if there is no connection whatsoever.

What Girls Said 4

• If a guy only know make love and only care about my body and face, no matter how good he is, I will reject him. The way I reject is totally disappear from his life.

• Because I'm not interested in anything.

• A lack of interest.

• I didn't like them. Wasn't attracted to them. Didn't "click". They were too cocky.

What Guys Said 3

• I've rejected a girl because the only reason she was after me was because she thought I was "cute". That shit is irritating, she didn't care in the slightest about who I was, all she was worried about was what I looked like.

The girl herself wasn't really my type, either. :P

• i dont reject any woman who approach me 1st and who is at least a 5

• I did it once in recent memory. But it was nothing personal, I had just been done the same less than one week before and wasn't interested at the time.