Do women love getting attention from several guys?

my ex told me she wants me but she's confused on what she wants. She's saying she's a horrible person cause she wants attention from several guys & me.

We broke up a few months ago & she contacted me & we're taking it slow but she's out sleeping/talking to several guys. What is going through her mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's a whore and an attention whore. No contact and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• girls love attention from men whether they admit it or not but if she's sleeping and leading them on.. she's a whore... find someone that will treat you right

• The thing that sucks is we were together for 4 years & I was her first love & everything. She did get attention from men but she rejected them & only wanted it from me.

Ever since the BU she still keeps talking to them while we take it slow.

• sounds like she's done.. i know its hard but you can't wait forever for someone to come around if they won't.. but who knows maybe she will! i hope the best for you!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, don't give them attention and she will get upset probably and maybe even go to you haha. It's happened to me and I have read accounts of it. It has to be true. Think about it