Do guys ever think of the future with a girl?

As in spending he rest of his life with a girl even if he knows he doesn't want to get married any time soon (not in the next year or 2). Or does it not even cross a guys mind? As a girl, I can say that girls do think about it. What's true for most guys

Most Helpful Guy

• From a guys perspective if a guy does not want to marry you or if he says "I don't believe in marriage" He believes in marriage he's just sitting there hoping something better comes along go find a better guy this dude is probably a loser. And the answer is any girl we have a relationship with we consider a future with if we really like them if we don't really like them we won't think about a future with them.

What Guys Said 4

• I have always started a relationship hoping it to last my lifetime, I believe that there is no point to start a relationship just to "test the water". I always go all in. And if it doesn't work out, I have no regrets. I gave my best. As far as I remember it's mostly girls that start a relationship worrying about when/how it will end.

• I have but only with like 2/3 girls that I had a really deep connection with. Never with girls I am dating it's too early for that.

• Ya. I can't wait until i have a family.

• It crosses my mind but I'm older and want a family of my own soon.

What Girls Said 0