Do guys like short girls around 5ft?

Do guys like short girls around 5ft? I'm 5 foot even so I am wondering if that is a turn on or turn off.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been on this planet 44 years. I've had male friends as a child, elementary school, junior high, high school, college, post college, and now adulthood.

I have NEVER, EVER heard another male reject a girl because of her height. EVER.

• i would. sorry that i destroyed your 44 years streak :-P

• then i'd have to totally change my mindset since i can't find attactive any girl shorter than me. sorry but i can't help it LOL

• I've been with girls taller than me, it's no big deal to me.

What Guys Said 4

• 1. It's all about chemistry.
    2. Everyone has a feeling that there's some shortcoming in them and in this case it's height
    3. When a guy takes a liking to a girl he's already analyzed her in every aspect - including obviously height :-)
    4. A lot of tall guys find girls that height you mention quite cute
    5. Personally though I've had only one gf who was below 5'7" I sure find 5' girls quite cute and attractive :-)

• YES, YES, YES!!! I love girls that size. Actually, to me, 5'2'' is tall to me, (I'm 5'7''). That is such a turn on, I can't describe it in words. I like petite, short girls, with wide hips, more than anything. I will be a complete love-slave to any chic like that. I'd lay my hand on the Bible itself and say the same thing, Sweetheart.

• personally i don't sorry :-P

• nah ur cool :)

What Girls Said 1

• most guys like the feeling of dominance and being shorter than them gives them that feeling so I'd think it's a turn on.