What are some good date ideas for a 2nd date?

Went on a 1st date last night with this girl I've only been talking to a few days. Date went so well that we ended up making out for at least 30-40 minutes. Anyway... she said that she really wanted to go out again soon. I would like to text her soon and let her know I would like to go out Saturday, but I'm not sure where to go. On the first date, we went to the bar and both had a bud-light and then walked around town, sat on a bench and talked and made out for a while. What should I do for the next date to make it more exciting? Here are some things I was thinking, but I don't know if they are too typical or boring:

-Bowling

-Roller Skating Rink

-Get Sushi and walk around an upscale shopping center that has a lake in the center of it.

-Museum

-Club (she likes to dance)

-Other?

Any suggestions? I don't get out much (due to work) so I am not familiar with the area or things to do.

What Girls Said 2

• Bowling seems like a fun date

• How about weekend dates going on hike or beach or an amusement park.

• I work weekends. And I live in Texas XD... beaches and hiking are sort of out of my range XD.

What Guys Said 0