Should I ask her out based on what I was told?

So I like to this girl I work with and was working up the courage to ask her out but eventually decided against it. When I told my coworker this he said that was a shame because he talked to her and asked if she would go on date with me if I asked her out. She told him yes. He even swore on his unborn child's life. Should I believe him and do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate to laugh man but I hate when our friends do this to us. I have this one friend who purposely smiles like the devil so I just try to slap it off him now.

If she's friendly in general, I would. The friendly girls aren't awkward even after you ask them out, even if you do it in a really weird way. But if she's phony and angry or emotional all the time, I personally wouldn't cause she might tell everyone. I say this cause you work with her... but it's up to you. If I ask a girl like that out and get rejected, I just play it off somehow... but up to you.

• Ya what's up with our friends doing that? I do trust him but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if he did it just to get me to ask her. She works in a different department so I wouldn't see her that much if it didn't work out.

• My friends do it cause it's funny to them. So when I get excited I look silly to them and I ask the girl out and she's like "Ugh, sorry no." It's fun to humiliate your friends I guess when they're not going to retaliate.

I would just ask her out or at least get to know her. Flirt or something I guess, help her out but be somewhat obvious.

What Girls Said 3

• Sure why not, nothing really to lose

• Whether you believe him or not you should ask her out. That is if you like her.

• Do it, go for it!

What Guys Said 0