Boys, any advice? Why does this guy act like this? Why did his friend do this?

talking to this guy is difficult because he never talks properly and gets quiet he to basically answers my questions and asks the same thing back - he also takes out his phone and becomes engrossed it. he also avoids me point blank at times and its so obvious then the rare moments he comes to me on his own/smiles/sits with me on the bus - im starting to think he's just being nice because I've seen his interactions with other girls and his instagram and he's always adding and liking pictures of girls on Facebook also when we talk he acts like he doesn't know what im talking about though i know he does and he never tells me his plans fully though gets curious (or seems curious) when mine come up

i ran into a guy not too long ago well during our conversation i found out he's a friend of the quiet guy (a childhood friend) well he told me to add him on Facebook - i forgot and remmebred recently and sent him a request (he wasn't in town) i think he's back and he never accepted i know he accepted or added someone else though- did the quiet guy have anything to do with it?
recently i was ahead of the quiet guy in the bus line - we saw eachother and smiled i wasn't going to go in the bus becasue i didn't want to pressure him to talk - but he came up and was like lets go - at the end he asked me if i was going to skip the bus (i did that before too same reason) i said ya and made up an excuse - does he htink im avoiding him
ps we both are 20 lol ya childish

What Guys Said 1

• I've no good guess.

What Girls Said 0