GIRLS - Why do you manipulate men?

Why do you play teh mind gamez? How do you use that power?

Also, have you ever made a guy believe he thought of something, when it was you who made him think of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people are far to stupid to start mind games let alone play them. Dating isn't chess.

What Girls Said 5

• From what I've observed... sometimes 'mind games' are all part of the guy's dellusions of what could be 'love' and therefore force unwanted harassment and whatnot in platonic based relationships... you may have heard of the so called 'friend zone'... With that being said however, I think manipulation is something that's used by both guys and girls. Why do you specify girls? :/ guys are just as bad playing 'teh mind gamez'

• Becaues gurlz R naturally moar manipulationativ FACT OF LIFE

• You said girls. There is your problem, women don't play mind games.

• So as a girl did you ever? and why?

• Think what you will, I simply believe in equality in relationships. Not one person calling the shots or playing games with their childish antics. There comes a time to grow up, and their little head games get old after a while. I'm all for a chase but some simply don't know how to play the game well.

• Cool. I've seen lots of old women playing head games and dominating though. Can you give us a few tips on how to play this game?

• I don't play mind games

• We play mind games
    Because
    It's fun?
    I don't know I'm 14

• I know that teens are verbally, emotionally and physically abusive but I've seen some grown women do this

• When the guy is really stupid and dumb
      Because I'm kind of stupid
      And the person needs to be stupider than you
      So that u can manipulate them

• hahaha! I meant what do you like to manipulate them into?

• You lost me at the last question:/

What Guys Said 3

• Bro... brain ninjas...

• Most everyone manipulates each other for something...

• Because it's fun...