GUYS AND GIRLS: Ever meet someone who's straight up said they were going to marry you?

I met a guy who, according to friends, has always expressed that interest about me. We barely know each other, yet he seems so sure of it. And it makes me wonder, have you ever been in that situation where someone was infatuated with you that much, but you didn't end up with them?

Also, GUYS, have you ever experienced love at first sight with someone who was hard to convince but eventually fell for you just like how you fell for them?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah sometimes you just connect
    lol reminds me of nokia "connecting people"
    it happens and its rare but its awesome

What Guys Said 1

• Had a girl say that to me and after 5 months of being stalked I now have a restraining order against her lol. At least I don't wake up to 200 missed calls anymore

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend when i was seven. He ended up proposing to me with a wooden pearl necklace he had stolen from his sister...