Is she interested or what?

So there's this girl I go to college with, and i'm confused by her actions..

We're in a class together.

One time on campus I was walking somewhere with a friend of mine. I didn't even see this girl till she said "Hey" followed by my name, waving and smiling.

Didn't really have an interaction with her agsin till a month later where I saw her leaving a party at 1am while I was also leaving a party at the same time. I talked to her for a little bit and walked her back to her dorm. In that conversation I directly told her I liked her and she said "oh my gosh you are way too nice" and was really genuinely smiling like she was interested... not friendzoning me.

Then, like a few days later, I had just finished eating lunches with my friends and literally a second after I got up and started walking she started talking to me.

Here's the thing. She hasn't made eye contact with me in class and never talks to me in class! She only talks to the girl who sits next to her. (Hey I do the same thing I guess). Maybe she's sneaking looks at me?

I don't get it. Is she interested or not?

Also a month and a half have transpired since our last interaction so I'm pretty much screwed either way huh?
bump

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm. Not sure. Why don't you ask her out?

What Girls Said 2

• I think your best bet is to just ask her to hang out/on a date. Maybe she's just shy. I was always shy about admitting to my friends when I liked a guy - even if I was fine in front of the guy himself. Good luck!

• smile 2 her in the class and give 2 her a piece of paper that through it u will ask her out..

What Guys Said 3

• Are you serious? Why call it "interested"? Interested in what, I ask?
    Look from what you told us, she sound just like almost every other girl.
    Talk to her more often, and invite her to do something with friends.
    She's not confusing at all, that is basic social interaction.
    Either you haven't told us enough or, I apologize beforehand, your mind is full of sex.

• just run walk up to her after class and ask her how she did on the test, assignment, essay, or whatever (does she like the teacher or the course). Then just spark up a conversation, and say "I've got to go, but I really enjoyed talking with you we should do it again sometime. Can i have your number?" Just start texting her, if conversations are one way she is not interested, or just asked her for some coffee. Women are super sneaky when it comes to making looks at the men they like.

• Ask her to go out.