Are these signs or it doesn't mean anything?

So there's this guy in 2 of my classes. I only knew him like since the beginning of the semester. One day I brought in my resume and apparently my professor reads it out loud and out of all of the students in the class, he was the only one that was so amazed by it. When I left the room, my friend told me that he said, "WOW thats so cool that she can speak many languages and play an instrument". After that my friend said he might have a little crush on me. I didn't want to believe it. So after that, I start realizing that he's been looking at me sometimes. When he speaks in class, he looks at me. I sit like on the other side of the room, and I see his whole body is facing toward me. Sometimes he says my name a lot everytime he talks; like "Right _____?" or during class discussion, "Yea let __ talk" or telling me to close the blinds "Thats perfect! Thank you __" I mean he says my name a lot. And when I talk to him about a test, he looks deep into my eyes. Should I believe my friend that he's interested him or this is just him being REALLY nice to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he is interested in you, it definitely sounds like potential interest. I never believed in that body position theory though.

• Thank you! Ok. So apparently my friends told me to follow him on instagram. Okay, so i did and apparently he rejected my request. I'm so confused as in why would he do that. Like all of the stuff I wrote here are true and apparently he told others to follow him on instagram and he follows them as well. I mean like, he literally rejected my request and I'm just confused as in why tho.. I'm sorry if I sound stupid, but I'm just really confused as in why. I mean, i wanna say bc he doesn't like me, but it's just weird with all of the signs he's been giving me and then all of a sudden he rejects it.

• What do you mean that if he intentionally rejected me, its for a good reason? I'm so sorry if i'm being dumb here. I'm just not use to this. LOL. I mean, I think one of the days I was in class and I saw him walk him with his hood on and looking down i think. He didn't even want to look at me. I mean, what kind of good reason do you think it would have been?

• im not sure. there might be another girl or he is just going through a phase right now. maybe he's trying to grab at attention by rejecting you. it can all be so confusing.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably interested, talk to him and see how he feels about you.

What Girls Said 1

• He is definitely into you. Maybe you don't want a girl's opinion but one of the most interesting and common signs when someone likes you is that they tend to say your name a lot... a lot a lot and sometimes for no reason too, they'll just throw it in random places in sentences so they know you hear them.