Girls, what do you find attractive in a guy? I've always wondered what you liked about us.

I've always wondered what you liked about us.

Most Helpful Girl

• The comments are going to be blooded with one word: confidence. Of course, this is actually a rare trait to find in most average people these days, due to multiple reasons that I won't currently get into. I would say that the most attractive thing about a guy, is simply having a sense of self. Knowing who he is and not being afraid to be himself, while still appreciating me for who I am, even if he doesn't always agree with me. Truth is, is no girl wants to date a guy with ALL of the same views. If that was what we wanted, we'd be dating other girls who loved all of the things we do as much as we do.

What Girls Said 6

• I like it when I can tell a guy is genuinely a nice person, and that usually comes out of the first conversation I have with him.

• A good personality, that's all. Looks are a benefit but if you can make me laugh and smile I'm immediately hooked.

• I'd like a humorous guy who knows when to be serious, a guy who's kind, intelligent, thoughtful and caring. I want a guy who laughs with me and shares things with me. I want a guy who takes care of himself, a guy who can take care of me.

What Guys Said 2