Have you ever been ''accidentally'' gay or vice versa?

so what i mean is... today there was this new guy in some of my uni classes and i thought he was soooo gorgeous and he was so kind to me... it was love at first sight... but later i heard him get referred to as a ''she'' and i was so confused... then i realized ''he'' was actually a girl the whole time... i seriously couldn't even tell, she didn't look girly to me and her voice was quite deep so i was so surprised... the thing is, i'm straight... i can't believe i almost fell so hard for a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• well lets be clear obviously you weren't accidentally gay. you simply confused a woman for a man...

I guess I could be considered (as you put it) accidentally gay once. I was in Thailand and had gone on a vacation for a weekend. We were at a bar and my two friends and I were really thinking this girl was hot. one of our Thai friends came over and we pointed "her" out and it turned out to be a tranny

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, it happened once.

One time I accidentally tripped and my penis ended up inside of a guy's butthole.

• That was a joke, by the way.

Just in case you're one of those stupid GAG'ers who can read deeper into an answer (which I hope you're not but, can never be too sure these days).

• Well it's not like you are gay. You just found someone attractive you thought was a guy. there's plenty of good looking girls on GaG that turned out to be dudes.

• lol... but you aren't gay or lez yet.
    But after finding she is a girl and still u r finding her attractive and sexually too, maybe you are having bi - tendencies. thats some area u can check on. Maybe u r bi-curious

• Have i accidentally sucked a dick? No, have i ever thought a dude was a girl, if you have to ask that then clearly you have never been to Singapore.

What Girls Said 3

• I've accidentally mistaken a girl for a guy and vise versa but I was never trying to pursue them romantically or anything

• That doesn't even make any sense

• No, never happened