Why do girls randomly text photos of themselves?

So this usually happens after i meet someone online and we are texting for a day or so, then she will randomly send a picture of herself throughout the day? I dont even know what to say in return so i usually ignore it. This is a reoccurring theme. Why do girls do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Insecurities, low self estimate or just showing up that they are beautiful's..

What Girls Said 2

• To see what you say or show you how they look at the moment most of the time just say you look really nice I dont really understand why girls do it I never have before but its just weird unless your on snapchat

• I send my boyfriend random pictures through out the day all the time. He likes it. He gets to see what i look like at the exact moment we're talking. I love getting photos from him too but i always have to ask him

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe they are advertising and hoping you will get hooked on them.

But ladies if you want to send any pix out, you can always send me some. I love looking at women. They can brighten up even the dreariest day. They don't have to be nudes. Face, body parts, whatever.

• They want u to see what they look like, to get compliments. :-D