I'm not competitive person?

is that bad? i dont like to take tests, i dont care if i barely pass them, i dont care to win in a game, i dont want to be the best, i just want to be me without beating everyone down. Is that bad? some people see it as lazy... i see it as content. I dont compete over guys either like most girls do, i feel like if he likes me , he ll show me , if not it wasn't meant to be. I believe in faith and not competition.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohh get a bit fire in your tummy... everyone out there is fighting to be the best that they can be no matter what we think... i like competitions me and my man used to have silly competitions like to see who could draw the best house, make dinner and send pics to see who's was the best, we even still send eachother little trivia questions and random facts to see if the other knew it may sound stupid but its fun lol... when it comes to men i dont fight over him or rush past other women i feel if he likes me then I would not need to be in competition with anyone... but other than that im competitive and i like it, it pushes me to do better to want better your not content your static you show little or no change this won't attract anything your way you need to work and fight for what you want... stand up and say "im having that... i will have that... that is mine" its about making yourself feel good want better... jeezo think I've said enough

What Guys Said 2

• It's not a bad thing. It's just that most of people are competitive and they think that anyone whom is not is different. I'm not that competitive too. But you should from time to time show your competitive spirit as it's one of the main cores of surviving in today's society.

• You are weak. You will rot at the bottom of the social totem pole. We are fine with this; one less competitor.

• Bit harsh but she needs a little fire in her tummy we are all here to achieve great things and do better for ourselfs

• The truth laid bare is always "harsh".

What Girls Said 1

• Not everyone is ambitious. Everyone has their place in this world. I am glad you can feel satisfaction. So many people cannot. While I am a competitive person in most respects, like you, I am not interested in competing over a guy. If there's a lot of people after one guy... let them have him.