Why do girls ignore guys on Facebook?

I ask them a polite question in inbox they read and ignore?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do they even know you? Or are you messaging random girls?

• Randoms.. If the guy was hot I'm sure they would message back judgmental bitches in this world

• The Rugged Facebook Fucktards sounds like a punk band I'd like to see

• Hottest girls message me but the overseas not in my country. Ones in my country ignore me more

What Girls Said 2

• cause its awkward to start a conversation with someone you dont know! you're a stranger to this girl. she might not even be available!

• Because girls are less friendly in our country. People from Europe are closer and speak to anyone on the street. Honestly, we do like looks. If you don't look good, we don't really want to message. Its just bluntly how it is. On a guys perspective, would you message back a really unattractive girl?

• If she's in shape yes even if her face isn't that pretty I would.. Only fat girls I don't reply too

• I'm difently not ugly.. 6ft 2 , abs , blue eyes and blonde hair and muscular. So they might just be cauious who they talk too

• Girls are less open than usual. And you could be the most attractive person in the world, but nobmatter what at least one person will always disagree

What Guys Said 6

• so you don't like getting seen-zoned. it happens. lol.

• if you message random girls then it's obvious

• Why not just get offline and talk to real girls?

• Because they are smart enough to know that there are a lot of thirsty guys on Facebook that they don't want

• Because every guy does the same thing. Avoid Facebook

• I hate when that happens. Sort of.

• And then they complain u comment on every pic. I don't.. Some block u for no apparent reason

• I think it's because it's fun.