For those who were or are in relationships (previous or current), what reason made you date them?

Was it something that happened between the two of you or what they said before you dated? How they were/are?

Most Helpful Guy

• I met her the tuition and the teacher used to be late my half an hour maybe. So, I got to talk more to her. I liked her smile, but I don't know what she liked about me. I was fat and ugly back then :""( She's still the same cute girl with the world's cutest smile. I wish I can date her again, but unfortunately we drifted apart cuz universities sucks :"(

• I didn't care about the body though. As I can remember she was slim and small boobs, but I never thought of her in a sexual matter but I thought of her personality and the cute smile she have. Well I do regret acting nerdy back then maybe things would've been different.

What Guys Said 1

• I wanted to mate!

What Girls Said 4

• If a guy makes me laugh within the first few minutes of meeting him, plus he appeals to me visually, he is in for at least the first date.

• We flirted a lot because I worked a drive through and yeah became Facebook friends but met in person through mutual friends. I always found him funny and after we messaged on fb for a few months then we got together. But we were friends first tho before and I actually liked his friend first tho he was a player. Got over him fast lol and well my bf was just so easy to tlk to so I picked him. We still tlk a lot but he works early in the morning everyday so he's tired a lot. But we make time for each other, and still laugh with each other. Just like how we first met but he's gotten sweeter with I love yous. And he's stubborn hadn't realized that before but still learning things about him

• I thought the person was cute, then we started talking a lot and flirting and became good friends and then decided to go out.

• With my current bf, we were friends then best friends for years and we finally just fell for each other. He's always been there for me and stuff and I love him and wanna marry him :)