Guys always call me hot, but I still don't have a boyfriend?

Guys are always telling me how pretty I am and flirting with me, but none of them have every asked me out. I have been single for three years now and I really want a boyfriend, an advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being pretty doesn't mean you will get any boyfriend whenever you want. What you have to do is show that you are interested in relationship and try to show your personality. You can even find a guy you like, make sure he's single and make a first move if you have to. However I can't give you any advice as I see this only from psychological point of view. What I wrote are only my predictions and guesses. They may or may not be useful or helpful.

What Guys Said 5

• Miss, lots of guys are scared and shy. Just cut out all this BS and be direct... ask guys out on a date.

If you can't be direct and want to be a flirt, lots of books on it.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_2

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_5

www.amazon.com/.../ref=nb_sb_noss

Here are some sites:

http://www.wikihow.com/Flirt-with-a-Guy

womanitely.com/.../

www.seventeen.com/love/advice/best-flirting-tips

www.google.com/#safe=off&q=how+to+flirt+with+a+guy

If you do invite a shy crush out on a date... be specific with choices A, B or C. Don't leave it open ended like 'Hey, lets hang out sometimes'... or it prob won't happen.

Reason being, if he is shy it will take balls on his part to contact you to set things up. If he had the balls to start with you would not need to invite him out.

Good luck and hope you get your guy!

• change up your game. by the way I don't know what that means lol. actually wait... hmm.. just try doing things differently. fuck. such vague advice. hahaa

• Yeah, you have to have a good personality to. I am called very attractiive also, but most women I don't pursure at all because there personality isn't in line sadly. I'd like to say I also have a good personality. Also I've never been in a relationship. so no need to worry. 18 years and nothing, so it's all good.

• I'll be your boyfriend xoxoxoxoxo :)

• Ask guys out

What Girls Said 3

• The guys think you will turn them down

Make sure they know you want a boyfriend

• If a guy is confident enough to call you hot or pretty then they will be confident to ask you out
    To them you are not worth the date
    Brutal but true

• OR you don't show signs of interest back

• A beautiful face captures the eye, a beautiful personality captures the heart...