Guys always call me hot, but I still don't have a boyfriend?

Guys are always telling me how pretty I am and flirting with me, but none of them have every asked me out. I have been single for three years now and I really want a boyfriend, an advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being pretty doesn't mean you will get any boyfriend whenever you want. What you have to do is show that you are interested in relationship and try to show your personality. You can even find a guy you like, make sure he's single and make a first move if you have to. However I can't give you any advice as I see this only from psychological point of view. What I wrote are only my predictions and guesses. They may or may not be useful or helpful.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 3

• The guys think you will turn them down

Make sure they know you want a boyfriend

• If a guy is confident enough to call you hot or pretty then they will be confident to ask you out
    To them you are not worth the date
    Brutal but true

• OR you don't show signs of interest back

• A beautiful face captures the eye, a beautiful personality captures the heart...