Will losing weight and wearing better clothes get me a boyfriend?

Im almost 21 and I've never been kissed or had a boyfriend. The only time boys ever showed interest in me was when I was slim. But after that... for 5 years now, I've been bigger than what I was (I have chubby cheeks, double chin and a belly) Im so sick of feeling like Im not good enough and wanting a bf...

Most Helpful Girl

• It may help, but never ever change yourself just for people to like you, make the change for you! When you feel you look good, you have a better attitude and more confidence. Try new clothes to enhance what you got. Patterned leggings make bootys look great and your legs look better too, especially when they're high waisted to help cover your belly. New bras to make your boobs look good, and cute loose long sleeve shirts that come off the shoulders look really good with leggings. Also maybe change styles of either your hair routine and/or makeup routine, not too much makeup though, you want to enhance the features you like and not cover the ones you don't like. For me a wear eyeliner and make my eyelashes both bigger and colourful, that way people have no choice but to look at me in he eyes while I'm talking lol, it also draws attention away from areas I don't like on my face. Hope I helped.

What Guys Said 9

• Miss, I can't say, no one can say. Lets see your pix.

I shot this newlywed couple on their honeymoon at a mardi gras. I guess no one told her she was not supposed to get married... she is an 'A' cup too?

i1353.photobucket.com/.../...1-4mr_zps746ced66.jpg

But no use pining away and being bitter or depressed. Just take control and if the boys won't come to you... you go to the boys. I hope you don't you plan to go through life thinking men are mind readers? Communication is key in a successful relationship. You need to cut out all this BS and take the direct route... just smile, be enthusiastic and ask the guys out on a date.

Here are some books on it.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_2

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_5

www.amazon.com/.../ref=nb_sb_noss

Here are some sites:

http://www.wikihow.com/Flirt-with-a-Guy

womanitely.com/.../

www.seventeen.com/love/advice/best-flirting-tips

www.google.com/#safe=off&q=how+to+flirt+with+a+guy

Here are some 'pick-up' sites for guys. Check them out. See if the guys techniques will work for you / or to learn how to avoid wasting time with pick-up artists if you desire a committed relationship.

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/

http://www.theattractionforums.com/

If you do invite a guy out on a date... be specific with choices A, B or C. Don't leave it open ended like 'Hey, lets hang out sometimes'... or it prob won't happen. Reason being, if he is shy it will take balls on his part to contact you to set things up. If he had the balls to start with you would not need to invite him out.

When you do get to the point where you are comfortable with a guy and want to ask him to be your bf, write me and I will send you a scripted confession that will knock him off his feet.

Good luck and hope you get your guy!

• it will definitely help.

• Thanks :) hopefully I can lose weight quick and try and improve my look!

• I'm not gonna lie it will improve your chances by a lot.

• lose the weight you'll increase the number of men with interest... wear proper clothing that looks professional and you'll change the types of men you get

• It may help but there is no guarantee it will. For one to be loved by someone, one must like the body and personality that God gave to him.

• That doesn't always help.

• There is nothing that ALWAYS helps. There are just predictions, opinions, guesses... :) i'm not an expert or anything. For Christs sake I never had a relationship or date yet. But I can understand how most people think nowadays. And I do understand that with time you can achieve anything.

• It would certainly up your chances.

• Get slim as soon as possible you will get lots of Flirts or proposals because guys usually first look the body structure of girls.

• Thanks. I will try this! :) I have my eye on one particular guy but we fell out recently. Maybe if I lose weight and dress and look better, he will want to talk ro me again...

• Look attract the guy, personality keeps them. It's ok, almost 19 and never had a relatiomship.

• I've only ever had male friends because of my personality. Men dont date women for their personalities.

• You are right, a relationship it's a mixture of both finding them attractive, and you have to like their personality. If it's only personality, then you are just friends.

• It will attract more guys but it doesn't mean they will all be looking for a girlfriend. Improving your looks will certainly help. Despite what society forces us to say almost everyone cares about physical attraction.

What Girls Said 3

• It will help you get attention. But it's worrisome to hear that your only goal is to get a bf :(
    I'm all for self improvement, but do it for YOURSELF.
    You are the one you should be trying to please, not everyone else. Losing weight will improve your health, it will improve your confidence, etc. And yes, this will improve your chances to get a bf. But you shouldn't be doing it for the sole intent to get guys.

Dressing well will also increase your chances. But do it for yourself girl.

• you're right but I have come to a point in my life where I really want a relationships. I feel like I haven't experienced life enough so losing weight and trying to dress and look better with also a bf will make me happier :)

• As long as it makes you happy, go for it. Do it to please yourself, if it pleases others, that's a bonus but should not be your goal.

• Yeah... I know. Thanks :)

• It will probably get you more of the male attention your craving:):)

• Yes it will

• Thanks I will work hard to become a better looking person