Will being the regional boxing champion help my dating life?

I have a title fight coming up soon and if I win, I get a nice trophy, and I will put a photo up on instagram of me holding the trophy with the caption "I am the Champion!!".

I hope I get lots of likes. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a photo of Mike O'Hearn, you can go ahead and use google to easily see that it is not you.
    www.google.com/search

"Michael O'Hearn

Bodybuilder

Michael O'Hearn is an American bodybuilder, actor, powerlifter and fitness model. He has been featured on over 500 magazine covers, was Fitness Model of the Year seven times and claims he was a state..."

Born: January 26, 1969 (age 45), Trenton, NJ
    Height: 6' 3" (1.90 m)

And you (as your profile states) are not 45.

ia.media-imdb.com/.../...317_CR8,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

What Girls Said 3

• I am a VERY athletic grrrl and physical fitness freak, who used to do kick boxing and
    would be totally impressed even if I wasn't physically attracted to you.

Ups with smiles and much luck :)

• it might depends on what type of girl your after.

• Yes! Girls are attracted to guys who are accomplished and seem like they have a passion for something.

What Guys Said 2

• it shows that you excel at your field and ambitious. all the best!. it will help to get plenty of attention and first dates.

but to get to second date, you will need to have a good first date.

• We already know that you have a fake profile picture because there are other 2 people on here with the same one... Who are you trying to mock?