Is it weird to be obsessed with your boyfriend?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating since July and I am like totally obsessed with him kinda. He seems to be the same exact way though. So do you guys think that's weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• How can you be totally obsessed "kinda." You either are totally something or not. :-)

That said, to answer your question, it depends on what you mean. If you mean that he is who you want to be with all the time and do things. He is what you think of first thing in the morning and last thing at night and everything in between... AND YET you are still able to take care of your business (the world doesn't stop just because you are in love), then no that is not weird. That is quite lovely.

IF however you mean all of the above, but you are not taking care of other important things, then yes, that is a big problem. You are meant to go through life with someone, not stop life because of someone.

• The first option you described is how I am with him which is why I said kinda as in totally obsessed, but not to the point where I don't pay attention to my family, friends & my own needs too.

• Well then i would say you are healthily obsessed by him. I hope it stays that way. That is always lovely.

What Guys Said 6

• No, it's not.

• Not at all. A huge desire for each other is what makes a relationship work.

• No it's not weird , but i am sure other guys will come along , he is not the only guy out there
    your only age 18-24 but i surly wish you the best ;) PEACE

• as long as you dont idolize him, you're all good

• What's wrong with idolizing him? I kind of do. Sometimes he does & says stuff that just makes me look at him in awe.

• Obsession. I think it is a bad thing, don't mean to be pessimistic but just think about it, what would happen to you if you lost him for any reason? Been there... F-UGLY SH*T.

• I'm obsessed with my girlfriend, too.

What Girls Said 4

• It could be a sign of infatuation. Infatuation feels like love and is intense but it really isn't true love. When you're infatuated with someone you have on rose-colored glasses so to speak and focus totally on the person's positives while sort of turning a blind eye to their negatives. Whereas with love you completely recognize and even dislike the person's negatives BUT you appreciate their good qualities.

• That's definitely good to keep in mind, but I know it's more than infatuation cuz I do see his flaws, but still love him just the same.

• Well then as long as you aren't, like, ignoring your family and friends and have centered your entire universe around this one person, how in love you guys are with each other is of no one else's concern ;)

• All part of being madly in love. Feels kinda nice, doesn't it?

• Yeah it does :) I've never been in love before so it's all such a new feeling for me.

• It just love but too much love can kill you.. It's okay to be obsessed with your boyfriend since he feel the same way too but it might also suffocate him.

• Omg you look like this girl I know!
    Anyways, no. Especially if he's the same way. But there's this quote the hottest love has the coldest ending. Don't think negative though. Love it how it is now and appreciate it:) I think it's cool you guys both feel strongly of one another