Is it creepy when your girlfriend gives you homemade cookies on holidays?

I wanted to bake my boyfriend some cookies for Christmas (he loves junk food), but I'm starting to hesitate because my sister gave me a 'face' when I told her I was going to do that. We've been dating for 6 1/2 months. :)
Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like the most anti-creepy thing in the world. LOL. I mean, you guys have been together almost seven months, so it's totally fine.

I'd be shocked if he disliked it.

What Guys Said 77

• CREEPY!!! It's what I most look forward to on the holidays; No one in the family now makes homemade goodies for Christmas and I miss it so much!!!

• And there's no surer way to ingratiate yourself than giving such a gift!

• No? Why would it be creepy? At half a year, I think that's fine, and also endearing. Hell, even at around a month or two that wouldn't be 'too soon'. Too soon for cookies? How does that even make sense? It's always time for cookies! :D

Give me cookies, and I will give you my heart. Well, as long as the cookies last, but still. :D

• 1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/.../...r-emails.jpg if you say this with this same expression on your face as you deliver them yes...

Otherwise no.

• Personally I have never dated a girl who has baked anything although I have very close female friends who have baked brownies and cookies not only for their significant others but friends on their birthdays and to share with their fellow interns, office, etc. around holidays. Perhaps your sister thinks what you want to do is somehow fulfilling a stereotypical gender role? Just a thought. I was in a relationship with a feminist who would most likely make a face as your sister did if a female friend of her's expressed the same desire. So as a guy, yes I would find it heartwarming and not creepy if my girlfriend choose to bake something for me

• Nonsense, I think that's cute.
    It maaaay be a little odd if you don't regularly bake things, to suddenly start just so you could make them for someone in particular, but if it's something you already do for your own entertainment, sure, I see no reason who anyone to think that's weird.

• *for anyone to think that's weird.

Should have proof-read, moron.

• CREEPY? REALLY?

ANYTIME is the right time to bake cookies!!!
    Haven't you heard the old adage: "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach"?

Turn on that oven girl and start baking!!! 🍪🍪🍪

• ? DUDETTE... the fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Haven't you ever heard that before?

Seriously that is sweet and I would like that personally. It says you thought enough about him to take the time to do something for him.

• Oh your sister sounds jealous, hell the guy would love to get cookies from you for Christmas
    i hope you see your sisters jealousy , she is jealous of you and your guy don't let her feed you
    negative things to bring you down cause she wants to do so...

• No!!! It's awesome! Especially if your cookies are awesome and tasty. Your sister is just jealous :)

• It's the cutest thing in the world to do. And the best holiday gift there will ever be. Sure, it's cheesy (hopefully not literally, though) BUT I love it. And your boyfriend will love it. Just make sure they are good ;) If you're just making standard butter/flour/sugar-cookies, add lemon zest. It will taste 1000 times better. If you make chocolate cookies, it's always good no matter what you do. HAVE FUN!

• Who said it was 'Creepy'? I would LOVE it, if my GF baked cookies for me!! (I've never had a GF that can bake, so it would be AMAZING for me!!)
    It's the 'Holidays' and I make candy truffles, fudge, and all kinds of stuff for the ladies at work. They pretend to hate it, like I am FORCING them to try them, but they love it, and several have said that they wish their husbands would make the effort to try to make something like that, for them!!
    I would say your BF is a LUCKY guy, getting cookies!!

• Oh my. So creepy. So very creepy. It's like a horror movie. Which cookie did you poison?

Kidding. I think that's incredibly awesome... just make sure you know if he has food allergies.

• You gotta be kidding! How can baking cookies for someone be creepy? If that's creepy I hope the whole world becomes creepy because I'll take all the cookies they want to bake me.

• It's only creepy if they're not delicious. If they are lacking flavor it makes the situation changed to "now I have to lie and say I liked them" But hell no, if you can make some amazing cookies, make a lot. that he can give to his friends. Spend the extra for a few extra batches. The idea woman can make something herself that pleases him that much makes her in his eyes the way a baby sees a breast. EVERYTHING GOOD comes from THAT. And be modest about it.

• HE WILL LOVE IT. Guys love cookies, especially homemade cookies. Trust me, he'll love it.

• No not creepy, at all, just when you give it to him be alone, with him and wear something sexy, and it'll be the best present 🎁 ever

• Not in the least. Especially if the cookies don't break my teeth this year! LOL!!

• Make your sister some peanut butter and JELLY cookies.

It's not creepy at all, it's awesome!

• Do it! There's nothing wrong with your idea. I think your sister is way off on this one.

• Creepy? NOT AT ALL
    It would be great, it is very caring to give homemade cookies on Christmas
    No one does it anymore

• Never turn to your sisters for advice. I learned my lesson on that years ago.

And no, it would not be creepy.

• Your sister is jealous lol. That's a perfect idea, he'll love you for it

• Not at all, even if you're a terrible baker and the cookies are awful it's a sweet gesture and I would accept it happily (though maybe not eat the cookies).

If you're a good baker, even better! xD

• How would that be creepy? I love it when my girlfriend prepares food for me, let alone cookies. There is nothing wrong with baking some cookies for your boy friend that you have been dating for almost 7 month.

• They need to be some very good cookies.

• How on earth would *that* be creepy? He'll most likely be receptive and love it as long as the cookies are delicious and he is not allergic to them.

• I would prefer something healthy instead but that is a great idea.

• COOKIES!!! :D NOM NOM NOM!

I would love cookies from my partner, well not all the time due to trying to eat more healthy but still on the holidays would be great. : )

• Not at all people in my family exchange baked goods all the time, cookies, popcorn ( Carmel corn ), cakes, brownies etc . I love getting them and love eating em lol if your boyfriend loves cookies bake him some cookies lol.

• It should be fine, this one time I had a stalker. She was nice but did weird things. She gave me cookies between classes in high school. Ate them with my lunch and they were good. Really made my day. But was really sleepy for my next class so I got in trouble for falling asleep and snoring. It's kind of strange because I don't get tired like that... hmm

• More from Guys
    47

What Girls Said 24

• It's food. Men like food. And they're cookies. Everyone likes cookies. Better hope they're good cookies though and you don't mess them up.

I made my boyfriend a peanut butter pie for our 3 year anniversary. He loved it. Except now he wants me to make it for him all the time.

Food is a good option as far as gifts for guys go.

• Why would that be creepy? I think it's sweet.

• It's sweet! If you feel awkward, you can tell him you made some cookies for your home and you thought you 'd bring him some as well

• to make cookies? First his sister is jealous, she could have made cookies for him or with him growing up and that is something that means something. Making cookies for your boyfriend whether you have been dating a month or 10 years that is completely harmless.

• If he didn't accept the cookies I baked him, he wouldn't get my cookie at night lol

• Noo why would it be creepy? I love when people bake things are gifts! it means they wanted to make it personal and put effort on it. It's a great gift.

• Why would that be creepy? I think it's sweet do you know what his favorite cookies are make those... He'll appreciate it, it'll show you listen and care..

• I have no idea why it'd be creepy if you guys have been dating that long. If you had just met then I wouldn't, but as long as you aren't strangers, I think it's perfectly fine. I did that for my ex one time with vanilla frosting & cute sprinkles & he loved it.

• Creepy? Then I guess I'm a creep because I make my fiance a carrot cake every holiday. I never hear complaints from him and he usually eats it all in one sitting sooo..

• Hell no!!! Everyone loves cookies, bake that boy some damn cookies!!

• It would only be creepy if you didn't know him and did that.

• Wtf xD I bet your sis is just too lazy to do it for her partner of interest. Cookie power bruh

• Oh yeah, big time. Cookies are terrifying. He'll run away screaming at the top of his lungs.

• I don't know but I'm pretty sure if he loves food then go for it! Honestly I think that's every mans best friend. So go ahead and make him so homemade cookies!!!

• no its not. you can totally say that you like to bake cookies for all your friends and family on Christmas.

• Creepy? Nah, it's a GREAT idea ;)

• That's not creepy at all! Your dating, you should be able to do those things jeez.

• No not at all

• Yeah no. It screams " I AM WIFE MATERIAL, MARRY ME... MARRY ME GOD- DAMMIT"

• Who doesn't like cookies? You're good, practically guarantee he won't find it creepy.

• No!! If he thinks it's creepy dump his ass!!!

• I don't think it's creepy

• My sister does the same thing to me, but I don't think it's creepy at all

• ITS REALLY CREEPY! ALSO GIVE HIM A RED APPLE LIKE IN SNOW WHITE!