Black girls & white guys?

What do white guys in highschool think about dating a black girl he finds attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on the person, personally I don't think race matters, if I'm attracted to a black girl then so be it

What Guys Said 6

• SKIN-DOESN'T-MATTER

this!!!

• If they see you hanging around a bunch of Black guys they will probably be reluctant to approach you, as they figure you won't be into them and it goes against the "norm" which is what most people in highschool stick to. If you hang around White guys (as friends) and get to know them I bet they be more likely to ask you out

• In more liberal parts of the country it's more common. Some white guys are intimidated by the difference in culture.

• I guess some White guys like Black girls. But the Black girls in my school are not very open to dating interracially.

• It's not very common, in my experience.

• Depends on the area. In liberal (read: white) areas, it won't matter. If you're in a largely black school, it will matter, because black guys are very racist against white guys who date black girls. My advice would be to forget about white guys and try to find a black guy who suits you. You'll have much less trouble that way. All these people who say that skin color doesn't matter are living in Candyland.

What Girls Said 3

• Skin color shouldn't matter when it comes to a relationship, I don't care what color they are honestly as long as they have a great personality and some good looks then that's all that matters to me. I could care less about his color.

• It's really common where I live. Most people here a very liberal and are open to dating anyone they like regardless of their race. There are white guy who like to stick to what they know.

• Hmmm some white guys like black girls. At the school I go to the white boys act black.