Do you think he could like me back? Or is it no big deal?

There's this guy that I just recently was placed by in class, he started joking and acting silly (I think he is always like that though) and he started talking to me and I teased back.
That was about a weekish ago.
Today I was sitting down and as he walked by, he put his hand gently on the top of my head, he didn't say anything and walked over to his spot.
I don't know, what that's supposed to mean, but I think I like him.

Oh and he's in his early teens, so he could still be immature or shy around girls, I don't know him very well, I guess he's like most guys would be around that age.

Most Helpful Guy

• "he's in his early teens" We don't his age or your age, so we can't really say much there. Early teens can be from 12 or 13 -- 14 or 15. The putting his hand on top of your head, well, he probably did that as a gut feeling or random act, but he could like you if you continually talk back and forth and he listens

• whats that supposed to mean? Guys go around touching girls heads without knowing? That really happens? Lmao he's 13 or 14 I think

• Yeah, I understand now, but I just don't want to get my hopes up or overthink it, and I'm afraid that's what I might be doing

• If you are afraid of doing that, then you probably are, think about it like this, if you don't make a move of some kind and he loses interest and you find out he DID like you, you will regret it, big time. We humans don't live long as it is, use your time wisely, hmm?

What Guys Said 1

• I think he's just olaying with you. Nothing serious, cos he knew you're one funny girl. But there might be a small chance though:)

What Girls Said 2