I want to kiss him but I have no idea what to do?

We've been dating for 10 months and haven't even held hands but I really want to kiss him. I don't know if he wants to kiss me or what to do. We're both kind of nervous around each other. Please help!

But when should I hold hands with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• dont ask for help just follow through with it... proceed as you want to if you want to kiss him do it... kissing is prob the most intimate thing you can do with another person... you dont need to eat their face or use any tongue though thats 1 technique i recommend just starting with a small kiss to his upper or bottom lip and see what happens after that hell prob take over and you 2 can experiment from there... just be careful... kissing can have a powerful effect on young girls and so dont do anything you'll regret...

as for holding hands... what so hard about it reach out and grab but holding hands seems weird... try something different like holding his whole arm... can't walk like this but its perfect for sitting in the park or something you can lay your head on his shoulder at the same time...

What Guys Said 7

• try holding hands first. kissing to me is a next level thing. if you kiss when you haven't even held hands, it like, heyyyyyyy i just met you, want to have sex? its a big jump and is kinda awkward. hold his hand. you'll feel nice about it, he'll feel nice about it. :D how to? well stand reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly close. your fingers might... accidently touch his...

• Well you haven't been dating i can tell you that. not even hold hands? You're at the same level as a platonic guy friend.

• How old is he?

• just kiss him! do it do it now!

• 10 months and haven't kissed? most kisses are in the first month if not first week. just kinda push him into kissing, most guys like getting teased anyways so try and make him want to kiss you

• 10 months and you haven't held hands yet... damn give it like 4 years before you kiss

• You hv a really nice friend:)

What Girls Said 6

• 10 months and you haven't even held hands? Whatever you call it, it's not dating.

• Wikipedia. It's magical ;-) seriously, just search something like "how to kiss my boyfriend" and you'll get like 15 pages of suggested posts. Good luck!

• Well if its been 10 months and you haven't even held hands things are going very slow what y'all need to do is loosen up because if y'all are in a relationship you should show affection especially after that long

• Well make a plan. Figure out a time where you, him, and a close friend will all be together. Then tell your close friend to tease you guys that you should hold hands. When she does that you say, "Fine! We'll hold hands!" And you grab his hand. Then BAM! you two are holding hands just like that! With kissing I don't know. My first kiss kinda just happened with him going for it out of now where.

• 10 months? Are you sure you aren't just friends?

• that is exactly what im thinking, this might be werid to ask but could u or any other girl to see this see my only topic I've made? im kinda in a situation my self if u have time to check it out

• Wait, I'm unclear about what you're asking me to check out.

• 10 months and haven't hold hand or kiss? ... I don't know I have no idea what's going on either...