Are my boyfriend and I rushing things?

My boyfriend and I have been friends for about a year before we got together and we've liked each other for more than half of the time we were friends. We've been dating for almost 3 months now. We hang out a lot because we're in the same college course. We're both 20 by the way.

The furthest we've gone is... well, he has fondled my breasts (including licking and biting). And I've touched his groin through his pants. The thing is a part of me thinks it's going a bit too fast but I just can't help myself. I really want to wait till marriage for sex but I don't know it will turn out that way. I just don't want to regret anything.

Do you think we're moving too fast?

PS: Some of my friends have mentioned that it isn't too fast because we've known each other for quite a while before getting together.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're thinking about that, then you're uncomfortable, if even the slightest. Fast or not, it is different for each individual.

I've seen girls who think a couple of months is too fast, and other girls who thinks in terms of years before doing intimate sexual acts.

If you like, you can continue doing what you do now, but not to advance any further until a couple of months later. As far as you allow, fondling is all you guys can do now.

What Guys Said 2

• Time, and the opinion of people on the internet, have nothing to do with it. It's about feeling. If you feel like you're in love with him, then you won't regret it. Even if things go sour a little down the line and you break up, you were (or thought you were) in love when it happened, so there's no regret

• hahaha lol no, I laughed out loud after I read "we've been dating for almost 3 months now", plus you knew each other for a year. In this day and age people are getting laid within the first 3 dates... You guys are not moving too fast. 3 months... In fact I think that's a long time to not have taken it further... at least a blowjob by now!

What Girls Said 1

• I say no, it's not rushed, as your friends and you have said that you've guys known each other for a while. So honestly, I don't think you're rushing. Just as long as you're ready and responsible.