I have never had a boyfriend?

I AM 18. I am still single, I have not even had one boyfriend till now. In school I liked this guy but I didn't have the guts to tell him, then in junior college all ugly guys and now I am doing under graduation and no one good looking or no one even has a good personality. What if all these three years I will stay single? Cause I surely don't want to date anyone from this college I am currently in. Once in Starbucks i saw this cute guy, I want to meet him ya. I want cute guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Can I hold you a minute, Honey? Not finding someone with a good personality really blows, but who cares about cute? Maybe I'm old school, or maybe I'm too ugly, but personality is the most important thing. I am, however, willing to cut you some slack because you've never had a boyfriend, to know that most hot/cute guys are complete assholes. Because they are. And more importantly, you haven't had the experience of feeling a truly deep connection, with a great guy who makes you laugh and leaves you feeling really satisfied as a complete person at the end of each date, each phone call, and each time he donates money in both of your names to the VFW at Christmas time every year.

Now, I'm not calling you shallow, or a bad person, not hardly. I'm only saying that I hope you soon consider taking a chance on the 'nice guy.' Sure, you have urges to satisfy, we all do. But don't let yourself get carried away in the world of the cute jerks. Its very easy to do.

Now, I know I am not even remotely attractive, and no girl with ever refer to me as 'cute,' but I am cool with it, because I am a great guy, and have heard 'You've very easy to fall in love with' from several girlfriends. What I'm trying to get at here, is, that there are plenty of 'cute' Marines out there. Plenty of good looking guys at church. i just want to save you from getting treated like shit, like most women do, because you checked off only one criteria ( 'cuteness' ) on your date-able list. 'Cuteness' can be on there, but get a few more check marks from him before you wast you time.

I hope I didn't come off as an asshole. I didn't mean to sound mean. I've just always been very protective of women - any woman - all women - as long as I can remember. And it kills me to see you hurt, or having wasted years of your life... 'Tempus Fugit.'

Please just take a breath before you wink back at him, is kissing a cute face going to give your heart what it needs?

Again, I'm sorry if I'm out of line. :)

What Guys Said 4

• here I am :D
    LOL

• Dont worry... brad pitt will ask you out some day.

• Don't think there's anything to worry about that you didn;t have a boyfriend yet. You are still young and it's better to be alone then with the wrong guy

• I know how you feel. I've never had a girlfriend.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't get desperate and it'll be worth the wait.