Girls was she lying help?

I had to move to new york. I had no money and my uncle gave me his living room. I was 21 and i had met a rich 18 year old girl. We began to date and i said i was embarrassed of my living conditions. I asked if we can keep our dates outdoor like the park, cafe shop until i get back on my feet. She said that was fine. SHE SAID SHE WAS A VIRGIN FROM DAY ONE AND WANTED TO WAIT FOR SEX. I will respect her and we kept dating. It wasn't until our 5th month that i guess she got bored and started doing dirt. She'll go to parties, clubs with her girls and without me. I will also see her flirting and once i saw a pic of her dirty dancing at a school dance. We will break up and get back. It wasn't until 8 months into our relationship that i had enough money and moved out to get my own place. I had then invited my gf to my new place for the first time ever. This was during our pg13 10th month dating. Since we had privacy for the 1st time ever i tried having sex with her. She got pissed and dumped me.

Do you really think she was a virgin? i literally didn't try sexing her till a year later and she was already doing dirt behind me all through that time we dated. We will fight and get back. I kinda believe her because why else would she come back and leave me.

Most Helpful Guy

• From one guy to another... It really doesn't matter at this point if she was lying. If you guys have broken up a bunch and gotten back together, it's not going to work out and it's not worth the stress. I was in a relationship like that, and I really cared for the girl, but now that we've been split up for a year I realize the good things weren't worth the stress. I've had a couple friends go through similar situations and they've said the same thing. I know you would like to know the truth, it does sound like she is lying... but get out while you can. Just some food for thought, I hope you do whatever makes you happy bro.

What Girls Said 2

• She told you she wanted to wait and you still tried to have sex with her? obviously she's going to dump your ass... going out with her girlfriends is not "doing dirt" I bet you have guy friends you hang out with when she's not around... so she danced at a scholl dance... did you expect her to stand in a corner watching all the other girls and guys having fun... grow up

• she wasn't doing dirt on you at all, she's allowed to hang out with her friends and party without you and you ignored her wishes. she said she's waiting and you tried it on anyway so its your own fault

What Guys Said 1

• You did not listen to her. Now you gotta pay the price.