Is there really such thing as a 'type'?

Are you really attracted to people because they tick your boxes or is love just something that happens?

• Type
  • Just Happens

Most Helpful Girl

• I think certain characteristics match all your crushes. I've always liked guys who were a bit "off" and dorky and could make me laugh.

As for looks I personally prefer blue eyed and tall men , but that only makes me notice a person faster, not fall in love.

What Girls Said 5

• Tbh it just happens my friends always make fun of me for liking guys who they don't find attractive. I think the personality matters the most.

• I have a few types I'm attracted to. Guys with long hair or a sort of a geeky/nerdy dude.
    My boyfriend is a combination of both, so that works extra well for me. :p

• I certainly have an idea of what I find attractive but I find that to have a type is limiting.

• Just happens!!

• Everyone's different. I don't classify people.

What Guys Said 9

• There are preferences I have, but I don't look for a special type and actually I hate it when people ask me for the type I am running after.

• type (filler)

• I think it's both. People can have a type but that doesn't mean they can't fall in love with someone different.

• I have a general type. But I'm not locked into it exclusively.

• Just happens. I don't really have a "type". I'm rather open.

• I thought your type was red heads lol?

• Ha ha ha, fair enough. I love the way you think ☺

• @BelleGirl21 Thanks! :). I think you'd look nice with most natural hair colors.

• For me it's more of a preference.

• Maybe not.

• I have a few types, I prefer dominant and sporty girls, but I also like some goth girls ;)

• People like to pretend they've got types and may even avoid someone who's right for them because he isn't the "type" they like to pretend they have to their friends. It's sad really