Went for coffee with my ex , it was really nice we got on well, What do I do now?

Hi so I want to get back with my ex, we mutually broke up about 7 months ago due to distance. This is only the second time we spoke face to face since the break up. Really unsure what to do now after the coffee,

-The hour or so we spent together was great, slightly hard due to my feelings at times, she did most the talking.

-We text on and off most of the time mainly me making the effort and after we didn't text for about a week she saw me in collage with another girl and can only assume she got jealous and offered to meet up.

-I feel I get mixed messages sometimes, especially with how long it takes to reply to messages sometimes, sometimes she's enthusiastic other times I have to pull answers from her, overall communication is hard via text.

-We didn't talking about any feelings or relationship stuff.
Just unsure on what to do now really terrified on scaring her off.

Any advise would be appreciated

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll offer some opinion here, from a girl's point of view. I may be wrong.

Let's just say there's mutual feelings between this guy and I but he didn't wanna do long distance relationship so we never really started dating. Sometimes, as a girl, I'd start doubting as to whether if he did like me in the first place.

If you really intend to get back together with her, I do suggest you to be a little more forward so she understands your intentions.

Wish you all the best.

• hi thanks for the reply, what do you think the best way to communicate my intentions to her would be? without straight out telling her

• For a start, find ways to "test the waters" - you can do this by texts, calls and meet-ups. If her reactions suggest the feeling is mutual, then proceed further :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• just sent his best representation you know representative don't fall for something you know is going to go back to what you came from Pittsburgh I'll do that I'll go back to what we know been there done that