Is it wrong that I am attracted to personality rather than appearance?

I mean they aren't the most handsome or most beautiful people in the world but they are easy on the eyes. But when they start talking, it's like you don't even care.

Most Helpful Guy

• No that's a very good thing, I wish more women were the same.

What Guys Said 7

• So many people claim "looks don't matter" but the reality is they do. It is only a matter of how much they do. It is ok to have a preference. It is when looks only matter that it becomes a problem. So many guys who would agree with you on this question chase supermodel looking girls who could care less about them. They then come here complaining when it doesn't work out.

• Easy on the eyes and a great personality? Sounds good. I don't think many people seek the best looking people to them.

• not that isn't wrong. being attracted to who a person is rather than what they look like is always a good thing. looks can change but a personality can be forever

• No, that's probably for the best anyways. Lots of girls are like that, so it's normal

• Is it wrong that i save babies from a burning building? :P

• It seems as if you are seeking attention by asking such questions, because if you weren't the question would be different. No it's not wrong to like person for his personality.

• "Is it wrong that I am the POSTERCHILD FOR HUMAN TOLERANCE IN TODAYS WORLDVIEW?" /criesforattention

What Girls Said 4

• Being "good" for the sake of bragging, isn't very good in my opinion. I have more respect for shitty people who are real, than pretend "good" people who are fake.

I respect more the wolf who will tell you straight up he's a wolf, than the wolf in sheep's clothing who pretends.

Oh ladies, when will we stop this constant need for affirmation and praise?
    -______-
    I guess we have a new breed of attention seeking. . .

• I can relate to you and it's not wrong to like someone for who they are. Be proud you are this way, looks are deffinitely not everything.

• Its wrong that you dont go for both

• You obviously know that it's not wrong. You just want people to praise you about how wonderful you are. Well I am not going to do that for you, sorry.

• I don't want your praise. I was just wondering if other people are like that too.