So I'm a bisexual guy, and I'm about to go on my first date with a guy?

I know how to flirt and talk with girls, but this whole dating a guy thing, it's so new I wouldn't even know how to go about it. All the dating conventions I know I don't see them carrying over to the same sex. Which has got me wondering, maybe all that shit I think I have to do with a girl is actually bullshit.

So what's it like dating a guy, do we kiss after our first date, or would that be weird? Is it easier to get in his pants since, you know, us guys are pretty sexual. I've never flirted with a guy, or been with one, so this is so new I was actually really nervous to talk to him, a friend hooked us up.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the same shit.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, since this is your first it'll most likely totally be just a case if trial and error. Test out the fields and see how it feels. In my opinion just be totally yourseld, try to be calm and approach it like every other date you've had, try to keep it as natural as possible. If it's already happened, I'd love to know how it went

• You may not be bi... "So what's it like dating a guy, do we kiss after our first date, or would that be weird? Is it easier to get in his pants since, you know, us guys are pretty sexual. I've never flirted with a guy, or been with one, so this is so new I was actually really nervous to talk to him, a friend hooked us up."
    How are you bi if you utter words like these?

• It's a completely new dating arena. I never had that type of relationship with a guy before, I don't have the tiniest idea of what it would be like. Society tells you the do's and dont's when dating women, but guys really are different when it comes to sexuality, for evolutionary biology and life experience tells me so. My question is one of ignorance about gay dating culture, I want to know the do's and dont's. I'm pretty sure I'm aware of my sexual desires.

• and as for never flirting, I live in rural America. Homosexual relationships aren't really welcome where I live.

• Date who you want to date, case closed. You're a guy so you should know how you guys think to an extent.

What Guys Said 1

• It's much easier to get in a guy's pants haha, just be yourself and you'll be fine, guys are far less picky and judgmental.