How can you tell if a man likes you after sex? Spooning? Sleepover?

I recently slept with a man I'm really into for the first time. It was amazing. We get along really well and laugh constantly, but it's only been three dates. After sex he asked if I'd like to stay the night and I did. I woke up and he rolled over and spooned me and even gave me a kiss. I had to go to work so he drove me home and gave me a hug in his car, but no kiss. I haven't texted him because 1. I've been working 2. I don't want to seem needy or smothering (I'm not). I haven't heard from him... We are both adults who work, but I really see potential and don't want to mess this up... What should I do, just wait?

To clarify, I haven't dated in a few years and am a little out of my element. I am over thinking I agree. I think that morning was particularly difficult because we both had about three hours of sleep. I'm just gonna do me and if I don't hear from him, then I didn't want him anyway. (But I'd like to!)

Most Helpful Girl

• You're already on the path to messing up by over thinking things (which is natural in the beginning) keep a cool head! Keep doing you until he contacts you. It sounds to me like he really likes you. I say if you haven't heard from him within a week then you'd have your answer.

What Guys Said 5

• well, I've learned one thing and that is to never leave an opportunity to "what if" do what ever ur thinking about -without looking needy or attached to him- and then if it doesn't work than u knw that its over but dnt leave a chance to regret espcially cz u said u would like to- whats the worst that can happen?

• I fall asleep amlost always after sex, its a hormone thing, not disinterest. Work is a practical reality of life. Perhaps meet up when neither of you have work the next day?

• ummmmjust go with it

• That's my plan. I just haven't dated in a really long time and I'm a bit out of it.

• your an adult , he's with another women I promise , later

• It's weird he didn't kiss you goodbye. You never know though you might both be thinking the same thing. Seize the initiative I say!

What Girls Said 2

• Not judging at all, but isn't that the sort of thing you want to know before deciding to have sex with someone?

• I mean I know he likes me as a person... Like I said above, I'm just nervous because I've been alone for a while and this is all new again.

• That's something you should've known BEFORE you had sex with him. It is a bit odd he didn't give you a goodbye kiss, too.