Worst break up experience?

share the worst way you ever broke up or got dumped

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 17, and I hadn't slept with this guy yet. We had been in a relationship for about 5 months and we were planning on doing it soon. I caught him having sex with one of my brothers female friends in our family barn. I was traumatised.

What Girls Said 2

• I would have to say when my ex stopped texting me out of nowhere in the middle of conversation one day. (like... about sandwiches, it wasn't an argument or anything).

He then ignored me completely for 3 days, and finally texted me to dump me from his desk at work. We were together for over 3 years at this point. 6-7 months later after zero contact he came grovelling, I stupidly took him back... and dumped him shortly after once I realized that I was better off without him anyway.

• being with A guy for a long time and loosing the v card to him then he just walks away and acts like you never existed

What Guys Said 2

• I did both, I am not happy with either.

• She left saying "Never speak to me again". And I didn't. Then she fucking returned like a year later. ,_, That was horrific.