What does it mean If guy looks at you all the time?

I notice how my crush always looks at me every time I see him or he sees me. He passes by my class that looks inside at me or he looks around and stops when he sees me. Yesterday I saw him looking at me from the corner of his eye while he was walking. I notice how he passed by my class looking around for me. He's been looking at me for a year. What does it mean If he's been looking at me for a year and looks at me all the time? What does it mean If he passed by my class looking for me. What does it mean If he looks at me from the corner of his eye?

Most Helpful Guy

• Obvious interest is obvious? Do you have classes together? If not he's walking by your class to try to initiate a conversation.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He probably likes you too! You should talk to him more and see where things go from there. Good Luck x

• He's looking for you... make eye contact and smile... sounds like he might like you
    I hope he's not a stalker though