Do I even have a chance with hot beautiful girls?

So im 19 years and recently broke up with my gf bcz of a longdistance realtionship that lasted a year without seeing each other. althougj she was beautiful her body was not perfect ( too skinny ) i know i sound like an asshole but since we broke up and if im gonna be with someone new its probably gonna end up with marriage if everything goes well because im that type
Of guy i dnt like to mess around. i would consider myself a little bit above average, a lot om days when i take good care of my looks, but i still find it hard to get a gf , im from norway and girls here are too beautiful that i always feel overwhelemed when i see a girl i like and start thinking that she would rather a guy hoter than me -a blonde guy with blue eyes- and end up not appraoching many girls to potenially get a girlfriend. I just want to have a girl that i can share my life with, cuddle with om weekends and do fun things. I know most girls would dream of someone like this but why i still can't find a gf? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say first of all you have to believe in yourself. You are already taking yourself out of contention because you think a girl should be with someone else because he's better looking than you. First of all you are the best, because your you, no one can be better than you, because you love yourself. Second, women don't always concentrate on looks, most girls who find guys attractive, might lose interest if he do not have a great personality. A woman wants confidence, mystery, and someone who can make her laugh. If you can make her snort, while laughing, you got her. Lastly, How do you know how a woman looks at men? The guy you think she might like better than you she doesn't. Blonde, blue, eyes may be a turn off, she might like black with a bald head, or Brown hair and brown eyes. That said, increase your confidence, slow down and date, and once you have learned how to date, then you can find the wife. You are young, and throwing all your coins in one slot machine may not make you a winner. Take your time date, multiple women, and it don't mean have sex with them, just date. Have confidence, sale yourself, and be patient.

• Thanks a lot man , that was exactly what i needed. i will defenitly keep that in mind next time i see a girl i like ✌️

What Girls Said 3

• Don't be too high, I mean don't look for a model just look for a cute/pretty/nice girl and everything will be ok!
    start to think about personallity too, dating a girl who's just like you is the most important.

• I seem to repeat more or less the same thing every time I answer a question here.

• here is an idea... Lower your unrealistic standards!

your not ugly, but your nothing special, like MOST people, so just realize your potential your not going to blow Megan fox's mind with your sex appeal, you will find someone just be more open minded and give it some time, and please dont be conceded thinking your hot shit is a huge turn off.

• Thats not what i meant at all, i just tell my self that to boost my confidence but not in an arrogant way at all

What Guys Said 3

• you just gotta try d00d. that's all there is to it. if you see a girl you are interested in, do something about it. life is short.

• Never ever EVER think a girl is above you!

• Roofies: The "Chance" we all could use.