How to get better at talking to girls?

Well ill start off by saying this, I've come a long way since high school. I am now in my 2nd year of college. I need some tips on how to make a girl interested in me romantically. But i want to be able to do it in any setting. And is it possible to accomplish this high? I ask because i do get high from time to time (weekends). Is it possible to have more success when your high as well? Need some advice please !

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask questions. Try to get an understanding of who they are, where they come from, and what they like to do on their free time. Try your best to relate to them in some way. Be funny and tease them. Don't be too serious. Show that you like to joke around.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask them questions, get to know them. Build some chemistry

• So if im on a bus or train and i see a girl I find attractive , how would i approach her in a non-creepy manner... especially when the bus is kind of full?

What Guys Said 3

• lmao, I'm not sure it would be advisable to get high and hit on random gals throughout the street. Though, I do have some advice if you're sober. Start talking to everyone you meet, it'll seem intimidating at first, but as you go on, your heart will stop pounding at every good looking chikita you see. You'll get there, persistance is key young grass hoppa

• At least it'll be a funny day lml but thanks ill definitely start working on this so i can get even better

• Charm, brother.

Look it up and get some.

• You practice on your mom.