Why do girls cancel at the last second?

This one may have had a legitimate reason. She said she got called into work. So i'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Anyways, I was actually excited about this one cause we were going to actually do something fun instead of just a coffee date, which for some reason girls always insist on doing. Girls always have some kind of excuse for not going and then I end up having to convince them to go. Freaking stupid. This girl today cancelled half an hour before I was fixing to leave to meet her.

Should I wait for her to reschedule?

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm that would kinda anger me. im actually the kinda guy that if a girl insisted on coffee and i wanted to do something else i just would be like "yeah no thanks then". it occured to me recently that if a girl is iffy abut the date or is flaky its not even worth it because chances are there not that into you.

What Girls Said 2

• When the guy im dating now first asked me out.. i was going to bail. on him (soo happy I didn't) because I was nervous about my hair not being perfect , the dreaded stress spot from nowhere and which out my 10 outfits was best... women think too deep, panick and then cancel last minuite.

• This is why I won't get married. Girls change their mind too much.

• Dont let that put you off! it would be silly. Both males and females bail on each other its just women do it more on first dates and men when actually dating.. lool

Just my opinion !

• I used to do this a lot. I'd want to go on the date, but then would get too nervous & chicken out. Thank God I didn't do that for my first date with my bf cuz now I couldn't be happier with him. I almost did chicken out cuz the more I like a guy, the more nervous I get. But he was persistent & showed a ton of interest so I went for it.

What Guys Said 6

• Well it isn't just girls. If you look around this website you will see that.

IT is that often people are rude, and when they are uncomfortable they do something silly or hurtful to get out of it. It sucks, but it happens. Sorry bro... that is disappointing.

• Maybe she really did have somewhere to be because she wouldn't have agreed to go out with you in the first place.

• Yeah, when dates get cancelled my guard goes up; careful, man,

• I think that she just is getting nervous about it

• Most likely he is not interested bro.

• Seems like she never had the intention of goingout with you to mebro