Who's a cuter couple? (pics inside)?

Since some of you have been asking for better pics. I took the pics off each girls profile pic on Facebook.

Girl in couple A:
http://i57.tinypic.com/15nar04.jpg

Girl in couple B:
http://i61.tinypic.com/1tor5c.jpg
Since you some of you still complaining here's me with minimal makeup - girl in couple B

http://tinypic.com/r/2nlehas/8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Couples can't be judged by pics, only interactions, do they click. Pic B is more intimate, since they are together. Girl B is def hotter too!!

• don't make me puke LOL

both are "boring" in my opinion

• While I do like love dogs I still have to go for B for background and I can see the entire girl's pose which is pretty cute to me

• Well since it's obvious you're girl B because you keep picking shitty pics of the first girl

• She uploaded those pics to social media, the second pic of her was on her most recent profile pic so obvi she thinks she looks good

And here's me without all my 20 lbs of make up to be fair

http://tinypic.com/r/2nlehas/8

• The boy in the couple B is luckier.

• I don't know, they both look like good couples but the girl in picture B is cuter in my opinion.

• of course! the anon asker IS the girl in B. you won't put up a bad pic of yourself, would you?

• Well everyone has different tastes but I'd say you look better, BUT looks aren't the most important thing. Maybe there's other things he likes about her, maybe they are more compatible, maybe she's more confident in her own skin, I don't know :/

But you're not a bad looking girl so I wouldn't worry about that.

Also bubble does make a good point that it's not right for you to post those pics of the other girl on here without her permission. I think you should take them down.

• They are both the same, for the most part.

• B, just because the girl is hotter though.
    As for the no makeup photo, not an issue, weird angle though.

• The cutest "couple" is A. Cutest girl is B.

• The couple A the girl she's gorgeous with/ without make-up , he is handsome guy

• Dont care for them as a couple but the girl in option B is cute

• The second one looks cuter.

• Obviously you and him in couple 'b', but then again, I married a Filipina, so I'm partial to Asians!

• Uh just based on that picture id say B, better background and looks cute how she's being held :)

• Couple A is cuter

• i'm thinking Couple a is way cuter than couple b

• Both meh. B is better

• I think Couple A are best

• Couple A look to me like they could be bro and sis. B I say.

• Hands down it is couple B

• B is far cuter.

What Girls Said 18

• Let me guess... the girl in A is his ex and you now want to know if you're better than her? Lmao.

• They're both cute for different reasons. I'm assuming this is your boyfriend and one of the pics is with you and the other is an ex that people keep saying he should've stayed with. Or you're the ex and this is his new girlfriend and you want to prove you two were better together.

• He dated me first for 6 months in an open relationship then her exclusively for 3 months. He broke up with her cos she wasn't giving him attention and she cheated on him. I was wondering if I was being conceited for telling him he could do better.
      It's a really long story but basically me and him are talking again. We hung out once after they broke up but he's still really heartbroken over her.

• My guess why he's still heartbroken over her: she looks like a confident girl, no need for filters and posing.. you just scream vain and insecure to me.

• Did you see my minimal no make up no filter pic
      http://tinypic.com/r/23t44dy/8

I actually think I'm a big awkward goober. I just thought he could do better and hate tat she cheated on him cos id love a second shot at a relationship since I'm changed for the better

• So are you A or B?

• the girl in B is cuter but I can infer from the pic that she is a girly showoff who cares about people's opinion on different matter sin her life. she seems to be in control

Couple A they seem to be more joyful ( from the guy's expression) I think this guy appreciates amusement and outdoor activities more than romantic girly girl situations

• It's a tie.

• I have a feeling you, asker, are the girl in the B picture.. thus the girl in pic B is better looking due to better lighting and posing. The guy however looks cuter in pic A.

• Yes I'm girl in couple B lol but here's her profile pic on Facebook she posted it so she has to think its the best photo of her (which I'll put in post edit):
      http://i57.tinypic.com/15nar04.jpg

• @VulcanHades umm.. so you think she might be a catfish, but she cannot lie about what the ex did to make herself appear better on the inside tool? for all I know she's lying LOL

who said her profile pic is public? maybe she made it semi public.. so only friends of friends can see them? maybe she is even more private and only made them available to HER friends, and she's still friends with the guy? maybe girl B just looked in with his account and stole her pics? ya know.. some couples do give each other their passwords to 'prove' they have nothing to hide xD stupid idea, but who can say they've done stupid things in their life?

• *logged in

• B, unless you're talking about the dog. Look how cute he's holding it! Awwwww

• I'm sorry but are you that insecure about your bf and his ex that you have to post this? Lol no hate, I think the 2nd pic is cuter but oh boy.

• he's not my boyfriend anymore, he stopped talking me to date her 3 months ago, i was the person he wanted to see when she treated him badly then cheated on him. they are still broken up but she is putting him on the back burner and he is keeping me on the sidelines flirting with me but sometimes breaking down and crying about her. I'm girl in couple B

• Ohh okay, sorry I thought it was something else. Sounds like this guy is confused, do you still like him?

• Yes I still like him but I told him I'm here as a friend, and it's his choice what he wants us to be. we're just texting and snapchatting back and forth.. he knows I can roll either way but i'm pretty sure its obvious to him I'd like a second chance.

• Couple b without a doubt

• B defonatly !

• Couple B is cuter to me

• The second couple.

• I would say couple B

• Original question, i prefer couple B pic, but the dog in couple A pic is the cutest though =)

• Both are cute but i like B

• Both are very pretty... Lucky guy.

• I like the dog.

• Probably should've chosen a better picture for couple A, but as it is, couple B.