What's your favourite kind of kiss?

What's your favourite kind of kiss? My personal favourite is the kiss without tongue, but I do love them all :)

• Kiss with tongue
  • Kiss without tongue
  • A kiss somewhere other than the lips (cheek, forehead, neck etc.)
  • Eskimo kiss
  • A simple peck

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• That first long kiss on a second date. Right after sundown at a county fair in the early Fall.

• Sounds nice :)

• Yeah. You would think that I would have had at least one date since 2007. But I guess romance take a back seat to unattractiveness.

• I wouldn't know, this is the only kind of kiss I've ever had.. (._. )

chicksdigdeals.com/.../p113180b1.jpg

• wtf is that? xD

• Its a "hershey"s kiss". Its a little piece of chocolate wrapped in aluminum, they are very popular in the states. :P

• Yayy chocolate!! Love it already :D I should have put that on the options :3

• Never had a bad kiss

• I like passion in a kiss, with or without tongue.

• all types of kisses, everywhere, as variety is the spice of life.

• aggresive one

• lol.. no snowball option? ;)

• Haha I've never heard of that before, I had to look up the meaning ^^ Hmm... it sounds very ehm fluidly :P

• lol... very apt description!

• I voted B, but I like a kiss where it starts off as a peck, and then goes to locking lips and then gets really heated and passionate and just goes from without tongue and with tongue and very quickly and her pushing my head closer into her face.

• After reading some of the other comments. I guess if we're going to get a bit dirty.. I'll have to go with an Australian kiss :D

For those that aren't sure what an Australian kiss is... It's just like a French kiss... but down under ;)

What Girls Said 4

• I think my fav is where you get lost in the kiss, both of us. There needs to be tongue, and to be in sync in a way. I love passionate kisses, and in between slow with a fews pecks, it should come natural that kissing styles that change in between. I like my ass grabbed during making out lol

• I love french kissing especially if he's a good kisser!

• Yeah :) It's really bad if there's too much tongue though haha it needs some skills :)

• the kind where he's making out with my nether region.

• Deep intense kisses that either make us instantly wet
    or him even harder.

ie: Im bi :)