Do you prefer to date somebody like you or different?

Hobbies, ethnicity, language, life,... all you can think about? What do you want the most in a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I have different ethnicity, language and life but what we both are looking for we found it in each other.

• Ohh! MHO. Thanks!
      I shouldn't have appeared Anon. :)

• Your Welcome !! :) I'm seeing a guy who is a different ethnicity, language and life then me, so i was happy to heard that somebody else was kinda like me. It's did cheer me up!!

• Awesome! He's my first boyfriend by the way. Hopefully my last :)

What Guys Said 4

• Different because it's more interesting that way

• Different, but still have things in common

• The more like me they are, the more harmonious, fun, and interesting things will be.

• Does it female? If it females the rest is whatever.

What Girls Said 7

• Different but have things in common too where we mellow each other out. :)

I'm quite introverted and keep to myself. While being independent, I wouldn't mind a bit of an extroverted person. To name a few things that would be opposite of me, I would like a guy with Confidence, (I'm quite shy until I get to really know you or feel comfortable to speak around you but guys make me nervous, period. :D) Adventurous (I get out on my own with friends or myself but someone who really likes to get out there, maybe travel the world to see new things and try new things would be awesome!) Or even Sociable (Don't get me wrong, I love to talk but if the conversation is not flowing or intriguing me, it's back to being silent.)

So definitely different. You learn new things about the other and keep things interesting. 😊

• Different, but still have some things in common. I don't want someone just like me because then things would get seriously crazy. LOL

• I would like a little of both! I think you need some things in common so you can hang out together and have something to talk about. But also I would want to be different to shake things up, try new things with them and share new experiences.

• I prefer someone who has some of the same things in common with me, but who is also different than me.

• I prefer dating someone like me. I wouldn't have the patience to date someone different.

• Different to spice up everything.

• i think different would be more interesting :D
    kinda like two halves coming together making a whole