Major deal breakers in a girl?

What are deal breakers in a woman for guys?

1|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• - Right wing politcal views
    - Ugg Boots
    - Belief in any spiritual nonsense. Especially Astrology.
    - Smoking or regular drinking. (Moreso if she drinks with the aim of getting as drunk as possible. You're not 15 years old.)
    - Polygamy or a lack of commitment.
    - Has kids. Or wants kids before we're at least in our 30s.

0|0
    0|1
  • If she's mean, petty, and inconsiderate of others. She could be a stunning beauty, but is she's mean, petty and inconsiderate it would be a deal-breaker.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smokes cigarettes - I don't mind if she smokes weed but cigarettes are fucking nasty
    "I don't suck dick" - -_- Blow jobs feel better than sex to me so this is important
    Has kids - I'm not looking to have kids anytime soon plus I don't wanna raise someone else's kid
    Racist - You'd be surprised..
    Not loyal - It's ride-or-die or bust
    Uptight/poor sense of humor - No overly politically correct, easily butthurt, ultra sensitive people

0|0
    0|0
  • -bad personal hygiene
    -overweight
    -bitchy
    -unintelligent
    -clingy
    -low sex drive
    -waiting until marriage
    -has/wants kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Mean, flaky, bitchy, crazy, lazy, uneducated, belittling, and an inability to settle an argument without resulting to World War 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • She won't suck my penis! Real talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only two for me, smoking and big noticeable tattoos i. e. sleeves.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Nasty attitude towards others. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat someone 'below' or different to them. The way they treat a homeless person, a waiter, a cab driver... someone who they have nothing to gain from.
    2. smoker/alcoholic
    3. Dishonest/untrustworthy

That's pretty much it. The beauty is finding someone you can learn from. If they have every trait of your dream girl/guy, there's nothing to learn and grow from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a feminist is really the only absolute deal breaker I can think of. I'm flexible on most others things.

0|0
    1|0
  • Dishonest, gold digger, princess, cold/detached, dumb, unimaginative, no sense of humor, wants to "fix" a guy, dependent, attention whore, motor mouth, arguer... Those are just a few that will get kicked to the curb without a second thought.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• I've never dated a woman (and I'm not a guy), but things I've heard male friends complain about are:
    -Girls who freak out when their boyfriend hangs out with his female friends (like his girlfriend is scared he's cheating on her with his friends)
    -Super clingy girls who need to constantly text every moment of the day
    -Complaining about your own looks... and making him need to tell you that you're pretty so you stop (e. g. complaining that you're fat until your boyfriend tells you that you look great)
    -Constantly flirting with other guys (some girls just can't turn it off)
    -Judging or being mean to other girls in front of your boyfriend (not just girls, anyone)
    -Swearing/ acting like a dude (I know swearing isn't necescerilly male, but guys usually don't like it when girls swear a lot, or so I've been told)
    -Using intimacy as a weapon (with-holding sex until your boyfriend does what you want)

0|1
    0|0
  • small tits are a no.

0|0
    2|2