Have you ever sent a love letter, confessing your attraction toward a certain someone? What were your results?

Tell me your story please.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually did last night. It wasn't a letter it was a long text and it turns out he still liked me too. But I've also tried one other time and the person didn't even reply , I was upset but at least I was brave enough to say it. You never know if you dont try and if it doesn't go good at least you would have been brave enough to take the risk..

What Guys Said 2

• My wife still has a lot of them.

• Failure was the results. The girl was flattered, but and said we could just be friends, but it didn't even really lead to that.

What Girls Said 3

• Do you mean attraction as in physical attraction?

Or do you mean attraction as in you like the person have tall...

I'm wondering bc to me physical Attraction is pretty easy to mention, I Wouldn't feel shy at all. I wouldn't need to put it in a note.

On the other hand, Emotions are very difficult to "Talk" a about... I could see if I was feeling really shy and wanted to express my liking for someone I might consider a note to confess ;)

But as it is I've never written to tell someone I like them. Once I write a lengthy exile nation telling diners u duck bit lke him. Bc someone had told him I do and it was not true and I dint like being made out to be what I'm not:) ;)

• No but i received from someone
    too dangerous for me i dont want the letter to go all over the place

• I wrote one yesterday and was willing to send by email and then I changed my mind bcz it is better to test the waters first, u don't want people laughing at u