Not sure if this was a yes of no?

I texted this woman about this amazing store, she would love it. I was telling her about all the things it has. I ended the text with, "Would you like me to take you there next week". It's a couple hour drive away.

She replied with "sounds fun" I wasn't expecting a detailed response, she was at work.

I took that as a yes. Now I'm at work and have been thinking about it and am not sure if its a yes or no.

I'll get clarification tomorrow, but for the time being it's driving me nuts. I'm really like her and was so excited, but now I don't now.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I personally sent a guy that, I would mean that yes, I would like to go with you. Especially since it's so far away. If I was trying to find a nice way to decline, I might say something along the lines of "let me think about it, I'll get back to you" or "sorry I'm busy". But I think you're the best judge of this based on how well you know her, your relationship status with her, etc. Definitely get clarification when you can though. Good luck and I hope it goes well!

• I did get clarification. It was yes I want to go. But it came with an asterisk. She said she didn't want to lead me on. It is only as friends.

• Ahh, that is a bittersweet situation. Thanks for the update and I hope that you still have a good time.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah! She wants to go :)

What Guys Said 3

• seems a yes to me

• Tentative yes until confirmed.

• When asking out, never ask in a yes or no question. You do it like: "Hey I found this amazing store. Let's go out. 6 oclock. Meet you in Boston Street. Put on your best casual. It's a date."