How to find a daddy's girl?

I was told I'm compatible with a Daddy's Girl. Probably cause I'm family oriented. But I'm under the impression they don't exist or are hiding in the realm of their father's house.

• Here
  • There
  • Everywhere
  • Gone with the Doe doe bird (i can't spell)
LOL. Now I know you exist but where abouts do I go to ask one out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im a daddys girl. There are many of us

• Cool. How do I get to meet one?

• Oh. Those places scare me cause I'm not into those big roller coasters. And you're right! I did meet one! Finally :D

• YASSSSS THANKS!

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not though my father is under the impression that I am... And I will never turn down the chance for him to buy me something.

Damn it! Maybe I am a daddy's girl =(

• There's a lot of them. Haha. I'm also a daddy's girl. Unfortunately, my dad scares off some of the guys that take interest in me...

• daddy is not going to want you buffing his little girl. He will be watching you --

• #me !!! ^.^ i am a daddys girl

• I'm daddies little girl ^_^

• Lol I'm not a daddy's girl my father left my life but there are many out there

• Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. My grandfather left my dad and his sister too. I'm just wondering if there's a girl who cares about the family more than other things and would put them first.

• Of course family always comes first

What Guys Said 2

• You ask a lot of girls out, lol. You'll find one just by going on a lot of dates! No need to complicate things ;)

• So I guess I'll have to just keeping the game before I feel like a winner.

• Haha, stop worrying about the outcome! Just enjoy each girl you date, have fun, learn a few things, and eventually, you'll find a girl who ticks the right boxes. Don't be so dramatic, lol

• I realy like a daddies girl but i am mortified to ask her out because her said father is also a 7foot tall cop