How to find a daddy's girl?

I was told I'm compatible with a Daddy's Girl. Probably cause I'm family oriented. But I'm under the impression they don't exist or are hiding in the realm of their father's house.

• Here
    9% (1)50% (1)15% (2)Vote
  • There
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Everywhere
    73% (8)50% (1)69% (9)Vote
  • Gone with the Doe doe bird (i can't spell)
    18% (2)0% (0)16% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
LOL. Now I know you exist but where abouts do I go to ask one out?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Im a daddys girl. There are many of us

0|0
    0|0
    • Cool. How do I get to meet one?

• Show All
    • Oh. Those places scare me cause I'm not into those big roller coasters. And you're right! I did meet one! Finally :D

• YASSSSS THANKS!

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not though my father is under the impression that I am... And I will never turn down the chance for him to buy me something.

Damn it! Maybe I am a daddy's girl =(

0|1
    0|0
  • There's a lot of them. Haha. I'm also a daddy's girl. Unfortunately, my dad scares off some of the guys that take interest in me...

0|0
    0|0
  • daddy is not going to want you buffing his little girl. He will be watching you --

0|0
    0|0
  • #me !!! ^.^ i am a daddys girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm daddies little girl ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'm not a daddy's girl my father left my life but there are many out there

0|0
    0|0
    • Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. My grandfather left my dad and his sister too. I'm just wondering if there's a girl who cares about the family more than other things and would put them first.

• Of course family always comes first

What Guys Said 2

• You ask a lot of girls out, lol. You'll find one just by going on a lot of dates! No need to complicate things ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • So I guess I'll have to just keeping the game before I feel like a winner.

• Haha, stop worrying about the outcome! Just enjoy each girl you date, have fun, learn a few things, and eventually, you'll find a girl who ticks the right boxes. Don't be so dramatic, lol

• I realy like a daddies girl but i am mortified to ask her out because her said father is also a 7foot tall cop

0|0
    0|0