Why spy on your gf/bf?

just found out my bf downloaded a spy keylogger in my computer, where he gets all the info I type on my computer to his email.
so he got all my passwords for my email. conv. with other people and search I have on google.

when I ask him about it he said he did it on a bad day but 3 days later he shut it down...
why would he do that?

some of you have ask that maybe I am holding things back, but the true is that I am not... that why I am very confuse about his actions.. I been loyal to him I share pretty much everything with him... and he haven't gave me a good reason why he has done this. all I know is that he felt like I might not have been honest with him about something and he didn't share it with me but when and acted in his own way... which now has made a big hole in our relationship. maybe it has to do with our ages
I am 27 years old and he is 42 years old...

Most Helpful Guy

• That's something you should break up with him over. I'd wipe that PC completely and change all your passwords ASAP. Complete invasion of privacy.

• how can I wipe my pc?

• I'd suggest a reformat. You'd have to find someone very tech savvy.

• ok ill call a few friends and ask... thank you

What Guys Said 7

• break up with him asap.

that\s the worst thing that could happen, and unfortunately it happens in many couples. this should be punished by the law in my opinion.

• just get rid of the guy. you need your own privacy and your own space. Someone who invades it on a bad day will do it again.

• yeah that's what I thought too

• That's creepy! If someone did that to me I Would call he cops with no hesitation. Please break up with that creep. For your own good, please do it.

• We don't know if you're telling the whole story. He must have a reason to suspect you of something, surely he isn't doing it out of the blue... what are you not telling us about you? :)

• well I am telling you all
      we got into a fight about him posting videos of him self... (xxx) and I had ask him about that spy because it came up, he said it was an ad... I been with him for 1 year, we live together and I have 2 kids from my previous relationship with I am in contact with my x...
      we share everything... I don't understand why he would do that.. all I got from him is that I didn't trust me with my ex but that's all

• he even told me that he is sorry and that I haven't gave him no reason to thought me but that he still did it

• if he dorsn't trust you, he should leave you.

• just cause

• base on our conv. yes just because he didn't feel right about our last fight

• If I were you I would break up with him tbh...

• I felt not safe in my own home

What Girls Said 5

• Because he's insecure and a little bit crazy. I'd dump him, considering that what he did is illegal.

• he does this because he is possesive and also because he has trust issues

• well that's a shame.. because I think he broke our relationship

• @msg812 ; lol being tiny has got its own advantage

• Yeah but it also has its own disadvantages too. for example once one of my exes almost stepped on me while i was spying on you in the night :(

• That's kind of sounds a little obsessive. A bf/gf really shouldn't need to do that if trust is there. Plus, you need that privacy. He doesn't need to see your passwords, your conversations with people, etc.

• yeah, he keep giving bullsh*t excuses of why he did it

• He'd insecure for some reason, possibly feels as though you are or considering possibly cheating... There are lots of possibilities as to why he feels that way, best to ask him rather than wonder x

• How disrespectful of him, he sure lacks the confidence in himself.. If I were you I would be careful, no one has the right to violate your privacy..

• yeah I was freaking out when I found out... woke him up and told him to get out of my house

• I'm feeling confused about your situation, honestly I don't know what advice to give you, the only thing I guess is to keep the communication open and let him know how you feel... Good luck!!

• thank you.. as for now we talk on the phone and I told him it will take time but right now things need to change and I need to build our trust again